Sunday, May 16, 2010

Southern Tea with Simple Syrup



Want the best sweet tea you will ever taste then try this recipe. My daughter and I love flavored teas. We buy fruit syrup to add to our tea at home and order it when out to dinner. This tea has a fresh fruit flavor that beats the best syrup. I used strawberries for the tea. After the sugar, water, and fruit boil to a syrup I used the strained fruit as a preserve on our biscuits. Two for the price of one recipe. We loved the tea so much that I made mango tea this week, Mango's are my daughter's favorite fruit. It was just as good. We can't wait for peach season. If you have a Trader Joe close try their organic mango's and strawberries. I used their sweetened and unsweetened black tea. A simple way to great tea. Michael and Mike enjoyed the tea as much as we did. Thanks Paula!

No comments:

Post a Comment