Monday, May 31, 2010

Doodle Dogs


As I started loading all the pictures this week of the food we had prepared from Paula's menu we put together each week I discovered that I hadn't taken a picture of this dish and thought, oh no this will be the first recipe that we won't have a picture of for the blog. I immediately went to the kitchen and discovered that I still had enough of all the ingredients that make this recipe and put a sandwich together and took a picture of it on my kitchen table, (as you will notice everything else was taken outside on the patio as it was such a beautiful day we ate outside for Memorial Day!), so you have a picture of this food item on the blog, whew! What a unique dish! This was fresh chicken tenders marinated in buffalo wing sauce and grilled with baby spinach, fresh bacon bits and blue cheese dressing all on a bun (I used Hoagie buns), it's a great alternative to a traditional hot dog or hamburger. If you don't care for blue cheese dressing you can substitute for one of your choice. A great sandwich! Thanks Paula. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment