Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grilled Banana Quesadillas



The weather did not cooperate for the second weekend in a row. Made grilling difficult so we had to broil instead. Rain and thunder storms could be moving in again this weekend so dessert will be cake we can bake in the oven. Bananas, caramel, chocolate, ice cream, and hot fudge...what is there not to love? I bought fried ice cream since it is the most Mexican I could find and my daughters favorite. I would have chosen chocolate peanut butter or chocolate mint. Even found chocolate peanut butter morsels on sale but stayed true to our Mexican theme. Getting this dessert melted inside and not torched is challenging. I rolled them as a burrito instead of a quesadilla for a better fit under the broiler. Dessert is my favorite part of any meal especially if it includes ice cream and hot fudge. Thanks Paula!












No comments:

Post a Comment