Sunday, April 4, 2010

Suprise Muffins





Don;t Michael's Easter decorations look lovely! Our good friend Nat always loved coming to Michael's. He loved the decorations, great food, and special friends. How much we miss you Nat. We are happy you are back home in New York City but holidays are just not the same.

The mini muffins around the edges were surely a surprise. There were two muffin recipes on the same page, Surprise and Cream Muffins. I made the wrong muffins. Pictured are Cream Muffins with a surprise in the middle. I will have to try the Surprise Muffin recipe sometime. Also I was surprised to find I only had the little muffin paper cups so I had to down size. This allowed us to see the surprise not find it as we bite into the muffin. Paula used Kisses and strawberries. I added some Reese Cups. I was surprised to find my favorites were the strawberry. I am a chocolate and peanut butter lover. The baked strawberry gave it a strawberry shortcake flavor. Paula is so good you can mess up on her recipes and still have a success. Thanks Paula!


No comments:

Post a Comment