Sunday, April 18, 2010

One Two Three Four Cake





A update on Michael. He is recovering well. Little pain and eating regular foods. So he is ready for our Paula weekend. I started cooking and the kitchen smells are wonderful. It is a chilly, rainy weekend so soups were a good decision.

Another recipe my sister-in-law can enjoy. Paula made this a three tier cake but I simplified it to a brownie pan and cut the recipe in half. It definitely has the "from scratch" taste and not difficult to make. I use Horizon Vanilla Organic Milk. You will never taste a better flavor. I use it in any dessert that calls for milk. Only challenge is I can only find it the small 8 ounce size. Considering I was making this with the carrots as my bathroom was flooding it turned out well. I used powered sugar with vanilla milk to make the icing. Just wish I would have put more icing on the cake. The flavors were second helping good. Thanks Paula!


No comments:

Post a Comment