Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cornucopia Salad




This has become a favorite for all of us since I saw the recipe on Paula's website just before Thanksgiving. I knew it had to be on the holiday table at Michael's. A tasty addition to any meal. I am sure it will become a favorite with your family too. Try it with "lambs lettuce" if you have a Trader Joe's handy. We have not used iceberg since. Want your salad healthier use half spinach or try it with just spinach instead of the lettuce. My daughter voted no raisins and I always bring the banana so everyone can slice it fresh onto their salad if they choose to try. I do suggest you try the banana. Paula;s dressing is a perfect topping. She has a cornucopia salad on the menu at "Lady and Sons" but it has a different dressing. Know it has to be great but it would be hard to beat this flavor combination. Speaking of "Lady and Son;s" have any of you eaten at Paula's It would be a dream come true for us. Certainly on our to do list and hopefully on a day Paula is on site. I know people who have eaten their and they say the buffet is the best you will find anywhere. Paula and perfect go together perfectly. Thanks Paula!


No comments:

Post a Comment