Sunday, June 6, 2010

Orange, Strawberry and Date Salad with Buttermilk Dressing



A healthy salad we all enjoyed. The surprise of the salads the dates. for me wa I do not like dates but in the salad they were great. I did use chopped dates so they had been covered in sugar. Sugar can do wonders, especially if it can make me like dates. The dressing was good on the salad. On its own I felt it was rather bland but on the salad it compliments the fruits beautifully. I had planned on using our favorite lambs lettuce but Trader Joe was out. Know that would have added to the overall taste but it was good with a mix of spinach and spring mix. I am sure you all heard Paula had to have her maid arrested for theft. Can't imagine a better person to work for than Paula. Hopefully she and Michael will get all that was taken returned.Wishing you the very best Paula you deserve it. Thanks Paula!

No comments:

Post a Comment